Friday 9 July 2010

Rachel and Andrew

I met Rachel and Andrew towards the end of last year. They are the lovliest couple and I have the absolute pleasure to be photographing their wedding next year which I have to say I am very excited about, the planning is coming along lovely and they have some really fantastic ideas to make their special day totally unique, I am sure it will be magic.
We met up a couple of weeks ago for an engagment photo shoot and they were kind enough to treat me to a lovely lunch at the beutiful Rivington Barns.

I have added a short video below of some of the images we got, enjoy.......

1 comment:

RachelTopping said...

Hayley - thank you so much for a fantastic day with you. We love love love the slide show and the music. Cannot wait for our big day. See you soon Rachel & Andrew x