Thursday 9 September 2010

Mary, Sophie, Ella and Will

This weekend was really busy! I photographed a lovely wedding on Saturday (images to follow) and a really fun family portrait shoot on Sunday.
I took Mary, Sophie, Ella and Will to one of my favourite locations to photograph and we spent a couple of hours playing.
Thank you to the wonderful Will for the singing and dancing for me- you are a little star and I'm sure you will be on real stage when you are grown up!
Ella, I really enjoyed exposing those gorgeous dimples.
And Sophie, you were truly lovely with your little brother and sister, you are a very lovely girl and I wish you a very happy 16th birthday this weekend.

I hope you enjoy your images as much as I did taking them!

1 comment:

Mary Lowe said...

Thank you so much Hayley for your e mail. The video is amazing. All the photos are so good. Thank you so much. You are a star. Look forward to seeing them again monday. Mary x